Sorry all. No sketch tonight. I’ve been working on orders. I’m just updating on what’s been going on. I suggested a few days ago that I’d share when the HG top was done and it, mostly is. You can at least see what it’s supposed to be now. I finished the top up a couple of days ago but have been working on some last minute orders.
The orders I’m working on are for some men’s socks and some baby hats. For the baby hats, I made the following.
For the socks, I had to order some new needles to work with. I tried out the gauge on the size 1 needles and was still off, so I’m working on bamboo needles size 0. I feel like I’m going to break them! They are thin as toothpicks! Also tried out a new-to-me cast on because the pattern is toe up. With the way the circular is attached to the bamboo, I had to try this out about four times to get the stitches to slide to start. Kudos though to Judy Becker for her incredible technique. I better get back to it. Much love to ewe all!